Mad Mex News
To celebrate National Margarita Day on Thursday, 2/22, we’re extending our Happy Hora prices on all sizes of House Margs all day long!
The options are endless! Small, Medium or Big Azz, Original or Fruity (Black Cherry, Raspberry, Mango, Strawberry, Passion Fruit or Sangria Blur), frozen or on the rocks.
Happy Hora pricing: 12oz: $3, 16oz: $5, 22oz Big Azz $7
If you’re a Big Azz Marg lover, we want YOU! National Margarita Day is 2/22, and we’re searching for a Big Ambazzador. The winner will receive a $500 Mex Bux giftcard - roughly equivalent to one Big Azz marg a week for a year! Here’s how to enter:
- Post a photo of yourself on Instagram at Mad Mex enjoying a margarita, now through 9am on 2/22
- Tag your photo with #BigAmbazzador. We can’t see your entry if your account is private!
- Winner will be announced during our ALL DAY MARGARITA HAPPY HOUR on National Margarita Day!
Good luck! We can’t wait to meet our #BigAmbazzador! #getmexy
The Fine Print
- Photo that makes us laugh the hardest and embodies our Mexy spirit will be selected as the winner.
- Instagram profile must be public for entry to count.
- Employees of big Burrito Restaurant Group are not eligible. Must be 21 or older to enter.
- Entry must be posted between 2/15/2018 and 9am on 2/22/2018. Eligible photographs may be taken in any Mad Mex location.
- Winner will be announced on National Margarita Day via Instagram.
About the Prize
Mex Bux cards are redeemable for food, beverage, and merchandise sold at Mad Mex restaurants. The card is not valid for sales tax or gratuity. Card cannot be used for items discounted by other promotions (happy hour, late night, student specials, and all others). Due to high volume, card may not be used on Fridays or Saturdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Cinco de Mayo, Easter or New Year’s Eve. Present the card at time of payment and the sale amount will be deducted from the card balance until depleted. Card has no cash value, so no change will be given. If the card is lost, stolen, or used without authorization, the card or any remaining value cannot be replaced.
The Korean Wave has stormed the Mad Mex kitchen! We're cooking up a Korean BBQ sauce in-house with fresh chopped ginger, whole garlic cloves, onion, soy sauce, nutty sesame oil, brown sugar and—the key ingredient—gochujang, a fermented, hot red pepper paste that might just make you forget sriracha. The result is a spicy-sweet sauce with a savory umami flavor.
You'll find our new sauce in the Korean BBQ Burrito and Quesadilla, both of which also have sliced fresh jalapeños, Jack cheese and bean sprouts (plus peanuts in the burrito). Both are served with a side of kimchi, the fermented cabbage dish that’s essential to Korean cuisine.
We're also tossing chicken wings in this flavorful barbecue sauce with sesame seeds and fresh sliced jalapeños. Wait - there's a bunch of other places we use wing sauce, so let’s try the Korean BBQ there, too. The Wing-o-Rito, Wingo Taco, Wing Wrap, Tofu Wrapture and Boneless Wings are all amazing with a Korean kick.