Please note that this information and functionality of madmex.com is provided to help our guests find items that meet their dietary needs, but that it is provided as solely as a guide, not a warranty, guarantee or undertaking. Customers with allergies or dietary restrictions remain solely responsible for their own health and well being.
Due to a number of factors, we assume no legal responsibility for any adverse effects resulting from the information presented on this website, whether negligent or otherwise.
Please keep these limitations in mind:
- Ingredient changes: There is a possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change the formulation at any time, without notice to us. While we attempt to keep our materials as current as possible, guests with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
- Shared kitchen space: Since all food is prepared in same prep areas and kitchen lines, we cannot guarantee that all dishes are completely free of allergens from other items being prepared at the same time, or earlier.
- Glutens: We seek to minimize cross contact between gluten and other fare. However, contact cannot be completely avoided, and nothing can be guaranteed to be completely gluten free.
- Shared Fryers: While an item many not contain specific allergens, it may be cooked with items with different source ingredients. Guests who are highly allergic or follow strict diets, such as vegetarian or vegan, may want to avoid all fried foods at Mad Mex.
- Questions: If you have specific questions, please ask your server for more information. Likewise, if you a severe allergy or follow strict dietary restrictions, your server is your best resource. Just ask!